Physics 435B Student Learning Resources
Advanced Visual Quantum Mechanics
Interactive engagements for use in upper-level undergraduate quantum mechanics courses.
- Quantum Mechanics Video Lecture
- These were made by Brant Carlson of Carthage College to accompany his course.
- Quantum Physics Online
- A great collection of programs that demonstrate many features of quantum mechanics.
- OSP Quantum Mechanics
- These quantum mechanics examples model standard quantum-mechanical phenomena seen in intermediate and advanced courses.
- SPINS Homepage
- Spins is an interactive computer program that simulates Stern-Gerlach measurements on spin 1/2 and spin 1 particles.
A New Model Course in Applied Quantum Physics
The purpose here is to provide a set of resources for instructors of introductory quantum mechanics or modern physics who are teaching either physicists or other scientists and engineers.
Mathematica QM Applications
These are created by Mathematica users from the demonstrations project at Wolfram.
This survey will test your basic understanding of the underlying ideas in the course. See
Surveying students' understanding of quantum mechanics in one spatial dimension,
American Journal of Physics 80, 252 (2012);
Guangtian Zhu and Chandralekha Singh
This program was created by a CSUC Physics major.
This document is maintained by Dr. David Kagan (